Student house applications are made online via the internet. For our new students, the application process starts with the announcement of the university exam results and continues between the dates announced by the Directorate of Health, Culture and Sports Department. According to the quota status remaining in the dormitories, the dormitory registration system is opened again at the beginning of the education and training period.
For the new students who have won our university, the students are placed in the student house placements according to the LYS score and the economic and social situations of the students are taken into consideration. Fahriye Ozaka For the new students who have graduated from Beypazarı Vocational High School, the students are placed in order by taking the high school diploma grade and economic and social status into consideration. For the intermediate class students, the general achievement grade (GPA) in the student house placement, the number of courses that fail, and the economic and social status of the students are taken into account. Yıldırım Beyazit Kız and Yıldırım Beyazıt Male Student Houses are not required to place students who have failed more than 4 in the National Lottery, Cumhuriyet and Vehbi Koç Student Houses. Applications received are assessed and scored according to the criteria determined by the Board of Directors of the Dormitories and approved by the Rector’s Office. Placement is done starting from students with high scores for vacant quotas. Students can apply online at the student houses until the end of April.
The list of students who are eligible to stay in the student’s home is announced on our website. When the placement dates of the students are declared, it is necessary to go to the student house directorates together with the following documents within 2 days of the dates to make a definitive registration. Documents required for Final Registration
- Copy of ID Card,
- Undertaking (will be provided from Student House Directorate),
- A certificate of health insurance for students who will enroll in student homes,
- The last month salary payroll belongs to the parents,
- Learning brochures of reading brothers,
- Copy of rental contract,
- If the parents do not have any guarantees, documents indicating that they are not social security (Emekli Sandığı, SSK, Bağ-Kur)
- Transcript (for intermediate students),
- Counterfeit identity card example,
- Original or certified photocopy of the LYS outcome document,
- Student’s original or certified copy of the student’s document that the new student will be enrolled in the department or training program to be continued,
- There is a written statement that there is no criminal record,
- Other documents and information that the board of governors will separately identify and hear for that year,
- 8 photographs (4.5 x 6 cm) (photographs taken in the last six months and should be easily identifiable by the candidate),
- The health report states that “It is ok to live in public places of Family Physicians”, provided that the health report of full-fledged state hospitals is “No harm in the life of public place” or hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, HIV and active tuberculosis screening.
- Residence certificate for foreign students.
NOTE: Students residing outside Ankara are given priority in their placement in student houses. Students who live in Ankara will be placed in the vacant quota.
STUDENT HOUSING PLACEMENT CALENDAR
FIRST TIME PLACEMENTS
|System Opening Date||August 14, 2017|
|System Shutdown||August 18, 2017|
|Conclusion Date of Disclosure||August 23, 2017|
|Placement Dates||05-07 September 2017|
FIRST TIME PLACE TO PLACE INTERESTING CLASS
|System Opening Date||August 21, 2017|
|System Shutdown||August 25, 2017|
|Conclusion Date of Disclosure||September 7, 2017|
|Placement Dates||September 11-13, 2017|
FOR DID APPLICATIONS;
* Lightning white girls and boys will be in the first and intermediate class placements on September 8, 2017 due to the renovation done in the students’ homes.
INTERNSHIP PLACEMENTS FOR STUDENTS STAYING IN STUDENTS ‘HOUSES
|Transcript Delivery Date||05-08 September 2017|
APPLICATION AND REGISTRATION
The date of application for an accredited residence is announced on the website of the Department of Health, Culture and Sports in September every year. Students who want to apply must fill out the application form and submit the required documents to the Dormitory of the Directorate of Health, Culture and Sports Department together with the form. The students who are determined according to the criteria stated in the application form and the result of the interview are placed in the dormitories.